SDCC exclusives 2012, I need some help picking up some.

Any information about upcoming conventions and events will be featured here. Have you booked a hotel room yet?
">

SDCC exclusives 2012, I need some help picking up some.

Postby JonSpangler » Wed May 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Is there anyone going to SDCC that could pick up some exclusives for me. Specifically the MotU and Batman.

I can prepay through paypal as soon as today. You then go to mattycollector.com and reserve them.
You can then pick them up at the show.
After the show just tell me shipping cost and I'll paypal that over.

Give me a message please if interested.

I appreciate any help that I might get
Thanks
JonSpangler

">

Re: SDCC exclusives 2012, I need some help picking up some.

Postby Arsenal » Wed May 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Just an FYI, you can get the figures from Matty post SDCC, I usually get the exclusives that way.

If someone is already going and willing to grab them, then that is great, but if not its a decent alternative.
Arsenal

">

Postby Gojiratoho » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:49 pm

I'm also interested in the Thundercats Minimates SDCC exclusives if anyone happens to be going.

They're at the Action Figure Xpress´ booth - #3345. Right now, there is a Thundertank, Mumm-Ra, Jaga, and Panthro. I'm guessing it will be a 4 pack of figs and the tank. If anyone is willing to pick these up and ship them, message me and we can work out details.
Gojiratoho

">

Postby Denim » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Gojiratoho wrote:I'm also interested in the Thundercats Minimates SDCC exclusives if anyone happens to be going.

They're at the Action Figure Xpress´ booth - #3345. Right now, there is a Thundertank, Mumm-Ra, Jaga, and Panthro. I'm guessing it will be a 4 pack of figs and the tank. If anyone is willing to pick these up and ship them, message me and we can work out details.

Ditto. I also want the Jem doll (I am serious about this!!!)
Denim

">

Postby Arsenal » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Gojiratoho wrote:I'm also interested in the Thundercats Minimates SDCC exclusives if anyone happens to be going.

I also would like them, plus X-force.

I should really just start going.
Arsenal

Return to Conventions and Events