Orphan Black

Couch potatoes unite! Remember LOST!? Tiny Toon!? Three's Company!?
">

Orphan Black

Postby MillionDollarGeek2.0 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:08 am

Did anyone else besides me catch this on BBC tonight after Doctor Who?

I thought it was awesome, loved the whole story and where its going.

I was surprised there was nudity, ass, and side boobs... then I realized I haven't watched BBC in quite a while... I miss Torchwood.
MillionDollarGeek2.0

">

Re: Orphan Black

Postby jaydee74 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:09 am

I saw it and loved it. I had been watching BBC America and other shows and they aren't shy from this kind of stuff. Have you watched Misfits? Or Skins? they aren't shy about stuff like that after a certain time of night. I am so curious to see where this is going and I am trying to get my wife into it as I think she'll like this show.
jaydee74

">

Postby MillionDollarGeek2.0 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:57 am

I only seen Misfits online and Skins.... of course there's going to be nudity on Skins but I haven't seen it since Series 3.

I guess its time to go on Netflix and rewatch Skins all over again. Maybe make a post on here about Skins.
MillionDollarGeek2.0

">

Postby MillionDollarGeek2.0 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:20 am

Last week's episode. So now someone is trying to kill the clones. Soccer Mom clone was a total bitch and she looked sexy and then you see College Student Clone?

I want to see what it develops from there, hopefully more clones and she's an awesome actress if she's willing to do all these different roles.
MillionDollarGeek2.0

">

Postby MillionDollarGeek2.0 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:27 am

Last night's episode! I like how Felix is naming them all. Soccer Mom Sarah. Science Geek Sarah. And then she dresses up soccer mom's kids in drag and calls them dragsters. So hilarious. Tatiana Maslany is going to end up winning awards for these roles, geez.

And then towards the end of this episode, you get Evil Sarah who is trying to get rid of all the clones, she already got rid of German Sarah and Police Detective Sarah.

This kind of reminds me of Jet Li's The One... but less multiversal and more sci-fi'ish I guess.

First Rule of Clone Club... You do not talk about Clone Club.
MillionDollarGeek2.0

">

Postby jaydee74 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:51 pm

Science Geek Sarah is my jam. She's the best. I am loving this show so hard. Everything about it.

Skins was good for the first two series. I didn't like the 3rd series and haven't watched since then. Misfits was good.
jaydee74

">

Postby MillionDollarGeek2.0 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Theory: Evil Sarah is the original and she is trying to kill off the clones. You see those scars on her back?

Im also thinking there's a Sarah in each part of the state and they were cloned when they were young. It would explain Fee and Sarah as foster siblings.

I may just over theorizing this, but so far im liking that there are already fan-fics about this.
MillionDollarGeek2.0

">

Postby jaydee74 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:07 am

No, that actually makes a lot of sense. The real question is why was she cloned to begin with if that's the case.
jaydee74

">

Postby MillionDollarGeek2.0 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:19 pm

I loved the way the season finale ended... but hate that we have to wait until 2014 to watch it. A couple of things....

What does this do for Allison now?

Kera is a mutant!

Science Geek Sarah!!! NOOOOOO!!!

Hope to see more clones next year. Maybe they'll have a better budget, or have a new girl who was experimented on.
MillionDollarGeek2.0

">

Postby jaydee74 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:06 am

I finally caught up and wow. Science Geek Sarah better be okay. She's my favorite. I have so many questions and this comes back in 2014?! That's evil. Just plain evil.
jaydee74

Return to Television