Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Couch potatoes unite! Remember LOST!? Tiny Toon!? Three's Company!?
">

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Postby supervenom » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:52 am

Saw the season opener. love it so far. All the references to the movies and some references to the Marvel universe as a whole (Project Pegasus anyone?) Am I the only one who suspects Agent Coulson might be a life decoy robot?
supervenom

">

Postby Batman25JM » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:33 pm

supervenom wrote:Saw the season opener. love it so far. All the references to the movies and some references to the Marvel universe as a whole (Project Pegasus anyone?) Am I the only one who suspects Agent Coulson might be a life decoy robot?

No, your suspicion of Coulson being an LMD is a popular one. I'm not bothering with spoilers because so many people have that theory. I hope it's not true because I want it to be the real Coulson. Also, since everyone thinks he's an LMD it would be too obvious for them to go that route.
Batman25JM

">

Postby Dickgrayson007 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:15 pm

I will continue to watch but I'm not to blown away by this show yet,I'm hoping that it gets better.
Dickgrayson007

">

Postby supervenom » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Just watched the third episode. I still am enjoying this. Love the relationship developing between Sky and Agent Cade(?). And a nice take on the Graviton storyline.
supervenom

">

Postby rwe1138 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:26 pm

Yeah, way to create a super-villain, Colson.
Robert Eddleman
rwe1138

">

Postby supervenom » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:13 pm

rwe1138 wrote:Yeah, way to create a super-villain, Colson.

exactly! lol
supervenom

">

Postby shark6495 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:13 pm

I think I love this show because it is working in the same realm as the movie universe. It may have its flaws, but it is allowing us to live in the same world and to keep visiting it. Extremis is in the next episode. I would rather have a half naked Gwen Paltrow bursting into flames, but Ill still watch...
shark6495

">

Postby ZombieNightingale » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm in a "like" relationship with the show. I like it, it's good and I keep watching it, but I'm not in love with it. I don't know why. :(
ZombieNightingale

">

Postby Rath99 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:17 am

ZombieNightingale wrote:I'm in a "like" relationship with the show. I like it, it's good and I keep watching it, but I'm not in love with it. I don't know why. :(

You aren't alone. I feel the same way. I think if it wasn't a Marvel property I would have been done with the show by now.
Rath99

">

Postby Arsenal » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Rath99 wrote:
ZombieNightingale wrote:I'm in a "like" relationship with the show. I like it, it's good and I keep watching it, but I'm not in love with it. I don't know why. :(

You aren't alone. I feel the same way. I think if it wasn't a Marvel property I would have been done with the show by now.

that's how I feel. Worst part is almost no ties to Marvel. Each episode has less and less marvel tie in lines.
Arsenal

">

Postby Rath99 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:56 pm

Arsenal wrote:
Rath99 wrote:

that's how I feel. Worst part is almost no ties to Marvel. Each episode has less and less marvel tie in lines.

Except for that one line in every show where they make a reference to an Avenger or what happened in NYC
Rath99

">

Postby supervenom » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:42 pm

I'm really enjoying the show. Finally got to find out Sky's secret. I thought they would drag it out for at least half a season. Love the continuing mystery surrounding Project Centipede.
supervenom

">

Postby supervenom » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:51 pm

as for ties to the Marvel universe, there is a mutant by that name http://www.comicvine.com/scorch/4005-14061/ This might be a loose version of him.
supervenom

">

Postby jaydee74 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:50 am

The show is good. Not great but not bad. I was hoping for more though but I'll give it the season.
jaydee74

">

Postby ZombieNightingale » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:52 pm

supervenom wrote:I'm really enjoying the show. Finally got to find out Sky's secret. I thought they would drag it out for at least half a season. Love the continuing mystery surrounding Project Centipede.

They probably did it now because they realized if they dragged it out they might start losing viewers. I know I was starting to not watch the show even though it was on my DVR waiting for me. But that's just a theory.
ZombieNightingale

">

Postby supervenom » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Still prefer this to Arrow. Just not a big fan of that show. That and I'm more of a marvelphile at heat. Episode 6 was interesting. In my opinion of course. Am I the only one who wants Fitz and Simmons to hook up?
supervenom

">

Postby jaydee74 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:52 pm

This show is......okay. I like it but I'm not drawn into it as much as I thought I would be. I am curious to see the episode that will tie into the Thor movie though.
jaydee74

Previous

Return to Television