A Game of Thrones

Couch potatoes unite! Remember LOST!? Tiny Toon!? Three's Company!?
">

Re: A Game of Thrones

Postby supervenom » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:01 pm

ZombieNightingale wrote:I just finished season two and I am loving it and can't wait till I get to the states and I can watch season 3 when it comes out. I hope Daenerys ends up on the throne in the end. I hope the Starks rule the north and have their family and are free and get their revenge, and I hope Tyrion finds a his place in the kingdom. Tyrion doesn't belong with his family. His whole family is nothing but monsters and deserves what happens to them but I hope he lives through the entire show. Theon needs a boot to his ass and I really don't like Stannis and his priestess.

Catelyn Stark is the one Stark I do NOT like and would be fine if nothing good happened for her. I didn't like how she treated Jon. I don't really know what's going to happen to Jon in the North but I hope he survives the entire series as well. He's my third favorite character in the show with Tyrion in second and Daenerys in first.
Agreed. Definitely want to see Daenerys on the throne. And I want to see something bad happen to Cersei, Joffrey, and Theon. i'm on the fence about Jaime Lannister. I do like Catelyn Stary but i also did not like the way she treated him. Jon Snow happens to be my favorite character. I believe he can handle the wildlings and their king. The White Walkers and their undead army i'm not so sure about. Also like Sam. Hope the White Walkers spared him, although thats most unlikely. Also on the fence about Stannis Baratheon. He is a fool to trust that Red Priestess. I do like his most trusted advisor, the Onion Knight.
supervenom

">

Postby Bigtymin504 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:28 pm

WINTER IS HERE!

Great season premiere. There's so much going on that it's a little hard to keep track. But the good thing about that is second viewings of each episode will be just as fun as the first. The conversation between Tyrion and his father was great. Reminds you that his father is really a bad guy that always treated him like crap. Joffrey's new girl is very interesting. I wonder how genuine she is about helping the poor, and could she actually change him for the better? Hard to imagine Joffrey as anything but a massive douche though.

The Starks are all over the place. Would be nice to see them united again soon. We still have to check in with Arya and Bran...who have probably grown a ton since we last saw them. Love Daenerys and the dragons. Ouch to nipple-slicing.
Bigtymin504

">

Postby supervenom » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Bigtymin504 wrote:WINTER IS HERE!

bwahaha! love that pic! where did you find it? :D
supervenom

">

Postby Bigtymin504 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:35 am

Saw it on imgur! Which also led me to google all kinds of other awesome Disney versions of things. :P
Bigtymin504

">

Postby Sexton Hardcastle » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:38 am

Season opener was solid, but I was just expecting more... don't know what exactly though. I like that Jon Snow is becoming more and more important. He was boring to watch in the prior seasons until he went beyond the wall. I'm also ready to see some dragons and nippleless men pillage some cities.
Sexton Hardcastle

">

Postby supervenom » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Bigtymin504 wrote:Saw it on imgur! Which also led me to google all kinds of other awesome Disney versions of things. :P

cool thanks ;)
supervenom

">

Postby Bigtymin504 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Business is picking up! Loved episode 3. It's amazing how I've gone from despising Jaime Lannister in the beginning to rooting for him lately.
Bigtymin504

">

Postby Bigtymin504 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:19 pm

I think I am in love with Daenerys Targaryen.
Bigtymin504

">

Postby Sandman » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Bigtymin504 wrote:Business is picking up! Loved episode 3. It's amazing how I've gone from despising Jaime Lannister in the beginning to rooting for him lately.

him losing his hand was the best thing that happened to him. in the books and the show thus far he was just some asshole with no real depth. now he will get to be a character and actually DO stuff
Sandman

">

Postby shark6495 » Thu May 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Just finished season 1. 10 episodes in 2 days. what a marathon. Holy crap the sex...... and the story....

Loved the hell out of this show... waiting for season 2 to show up at the library..... Really want the starks to murder some mofos...
shark6495

">

Postby Bigtymin504 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Mother of God. :bigeyes:

Absolutely gutted after that episode...
Bigtymin504

">

Postby shark6495 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Season 2. Finished. Loved the siege. Love how the bad guys are not all bad and the good guys are not all good. Heard about the episode the other night... holy cow...
shark6495

">

Postby shining knight » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:17 pm

no ones safe....I mean we knew that in season 1 but wow...
shining knight

">

Postby Bigtymin504 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Kind of a low key finale but every storyline was left in a good place. Great season 3 overall. And now the wait. :eyesclosed:
Bigtymin504

Previous

Return to Television