Green Arrow Coming to The CW

Couch potatoes unite! Remember LOST!? Tiny Toon!? Three's Company!?
">

Re: Green Arrow Coming to The CW

Postby jaydee74 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:48 am

HOLY COW! So much good came from the latest episode. Someone was mentioned that, if they are indeed in this episode, I will freak out in the best way possible. Also, it looks like we see where Malcom got his training from which is also very very cool. I am so excited for more of this show. I also agree that this is better than Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
jaydee74

">

Postby Dickgrayson007 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:28 am

This show isn't afraid to dig into the DC vault and just be a show about the superheroes we know and love. I like that I have fun watching it.
Dickgrayson007

">

Postby Arsenal » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:40 pm

jaydee74 wrote:HOLY COW! So much good came from the latest episode. Someone was mentioned that, if they are indeed in this episode, I will freak out in the best way possible. Also, it looks like we see where Malcom got his training from which is also very very cool. I am so excited for more of this show. I also agree that this is better than Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Well next weeks episode is called The Demon's Head so........

I love this show, just love it, bought the blu ray of season one and caught a lot more of the little things, just amazing.
Arsenal

">

Postby jaydee74 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:58 pm

Interesting. I didn't know that. Well, we see Ollie confront the female vigilante so it should be interesting. I wonder who they will get for the part of you=know-who. Did anyone else catch the the lawyer Ollie and officer Lance confronted was named Tony Daniel? Also, Ollie had Thea turn the television to channel 52. I thought it was kind of cool.
jaydee74

">

Postby Arsenal » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:37 pm

jaydee74 wrote:Interesting. I didn't know that. Well, we see Ollie confront the female vigilante so it should be interesting. I wonder who they will get for the part of you=know-who. Did anyone else catch the the lawyer Ollie and officer Lance confronted was named Tony Daniel? Also, Ollie had Thea turn the television to channel 52. I thought it was kind of cool.

Diggle's dead brother's name is Andy Diggle, lots of cool easter eggs
Arsenal

">

Postby Tomer Soiker » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:07 am

Arsenal wrote:Well next weeks episode is called The Demon's Head so........

That was the original title, now it's called "League of Assassins." Still a connection to the League and you-know-who, especially with him being named by the end of "Broken Dolls."

jaydee74 wrote:Interesting. I didn't know that. Well, we see Ollie confront the female vigilante so it should be interesting. I wonder who they will get for the part of you=know-who. Did anyone else catch the the lawyer Ollie and officer Lance confronted was named Tony Daniel? Also, Ollie had Thea turn the television to channel 52. I thought it was kind of cool.

Tony S. Daniel created the New 52 Doll Maker, so there's the connection. "52" is referenced all time, but it's been really overdone since the beginning of Season 2: Room 52 was the first place Oliver and Quentin went searching for Mathis, bridge 52 was mentioned last week and Channel 52 popped up on every episode of the season so far, also showing anchor Bethany Snow. Speaking of lawyers, Moira's is called Jean Loring (I mistakenly thought there was reference to her and Ray Palmer on Season 1, in the flashback episode preceding the yacht crashing, as Ollie and Laurel's friends.)
"Rumors of my early demise were highly exaggerated."
- Tomer Soiker, February 2012

Tomer Soiker

">

Postby jaydee74 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:08 am

Wow. There are lot more references that I thought. I kind of love that.
jaydee74

">

Postby jaydee74 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:07 am

So a lot of people predicted who Black Canary was. I'm now interested in how she got that way. Very good so far. I also love the new reference with "Camp Kirby".
jaydee74

">

Postby Tomer Soiker » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:48 pm

jaydee74 wrote:So a lot of people predicted who Black Canary was. I'm now interested in how she got that way. Very good so far. I also love the new reference with "Camp Kirby".

I had my suspicions, but unfortunately looking for the actress on IMDB spoiled it to me anyway several weeks ago (I also hear now that people knew this since the summer due to some slip up from a producer).

I'm a bit annoyed that Oliver was taken away from the island setting only to be on the same place as Sarah during their time of absence. I do want to see his growing through suffering - physical and emotional - and her path to becoming BC, though.

Another smaller reference was the name of the ship in the flashback: Amazo.
"Rumors of my early demise were highly exaggerated."
- Tomer Soiker, February 2012

Tomer Soiker

">

Postby Dickgrayson007 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:50 pm

I really don't understand all the hate I see for this show all over the internet. I look forward to Wednesdays for this.
Dickgrayson007

">

Postby D-Rock » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Dickgrayson007 wrote:I really don't understand all the hate I see for this show all over the internet. I look forward to Wednesdays for this.

Because the internet is only worth using for nerd-rage.

I've been enjoying the show as well. I love all the cameos and Easter eggs, it's just fun. I was surprised to see Sin show up with BC, but that's just another cool nod to her history as Sin was her ward pre-New52
D-Rock

">

Postby jaydee74 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Still digging this show a lot. I can't wait to see a possible appearance Ra's. That should be awesome. Also, I can't wait to see how Laurel reacts when she discovers her sister is still alive.
jaydee74

">

Postby Sexton Hardcastle » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:17 am

Really hope we get to see Flash in here before season's end. Don't know if that would be too big of a deal for "Arrow" though.
Sexton Hardcastle

">

Postby jaydee74 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:18 pm

I believe we see Barry Allen at least one more time this season. I think it might even be the season finale but I'm not 100% sure on that.
jaydee74

">

Postby D-Rock » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:49 am

Thought the mid-season finale was great. Looking forward to the return after the holidays
D-Rock

">

Postby jaydee74 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:32 pm

I also thought it was pretty great I'm even more interested in the flashbacks now to see how Slade got to where he is now in the present.
jaydee74

">

Postby Sandman » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Did anyone else catch the cameo of Harley Quinn in the suicide squad episode? freakin awesome!
Sandman

">

Postby D-Rock » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:24 pm

Sandman wrote:Did anyone else catch the cameo of Harley Quinn in the suicide squad episode? freakin awesome!

Yes!

The constant cameos and appearances are great.
D-Rock

Previous

Return to Television