36 Seconds of the ‘Wonder Woman’ Pilot

The much-maligned David E. Kelley pilot for a new Wonder Woman series, starring the totally bodacious Adrianne Palicki as Diana Prince, failed to get a full season order from NBC, and as of this writing, is dead in the water.

However, the pilot exists, and it was only a matter of time before we started seeing some footage.  Check out Adrianne Palicki bursting from her Wonder Woman top before she hands it to some ne’er-do-wells in this 36-second clip from the pilot episode.

What do you think, PoP!ulation? Would you watch more of this? Or are you glad it was put out of its misery?

–Knize

Filed Under: Video

Tags: , , , , ,

Who ARE these people!?

Jason Knize, K-Nice if you're nasty, is a co-founder of PanelsOnPages.com, resident News Editor, and one-half of the World Tag Team Champions, The 11th Hour. You can usually find him in the most wretched hive of scum and villainy...The PoP!ulation Forums.

Comments (18)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. MDG says:

Wait a minute… that costume… what?

2. MDG says:

Just the pilot? I mean would David E. Kelley have fucked with us and put pictures out there of that costume and when the show came out BAM its the original costume?

3. Jason Knize says:

The video has been disabled due to a Warner Bros. copyright claim. Try this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnmPTSM9vY0

4. MDG says:

That one is dead also

5. Jason Knize says:

New video embedded!

6. Dick Hurtz says:

After seeing 30 seconds of this, I can see why NBC turned it down. Maybe it was just this clip. The muscle bound meat heads poor acting abilities killed it instantly for me.

7. Dirk Manning says:

I’ll admit it… I’m still morbidly curious about seeing the whole pilot — now more than ever.

• Oh, I’m totally curious. I’ll watch anything out of curiosity. I’ve seen One Night in Chyna after all. Sure, I’ve never really been the same since then, but the Wonder Woman pilot can’t be MUCH worse than that, can it?

8. jaydee74 says:

I agree with Dirk. I so want to see this now. I kind of liked what I saw so far.

9. Ben Gilbert says:

The computer I’m on right now has no sound…though maybe that’s a good thing.

10. This definitely deserves a place on my DVD shelf right next to the bootlegged copy of Roger Corman’s “Fantastic Four”. SOOOOOO GOOD!!!?

It’s not Adrianne Palicki’s fault. She was born to play an ass-kicking super-heroine. Watch some “Friday Night Lights” and you’ll agree.

11. KomicKev says:

With knowing oh-so-very-little about this show, this small clip made me think that there would be a good chance it would follow in the footsteps of the Flash TV show from years back and maybe even in the Hulk show from a LONG time ago. You know, super-powered hero/heroine fights a bunch of non-powered, normal thugs (albeit beefy, muscular thugs). Would there be a Cheetah in this series? An Ares? A Dr. Psycho? A Giganta? To be sure, they did do variations of villains in Smallville so I guess it is not unfeasible that they’d do it here as well, but I think Wonder Woman would be better served on the big screen with big budget battles against larger-than-life super villains.

12. shirley says:

it’s hard to tell with that clip. it did have a slight cheese affect and those guys definitely couldn’t act. but i would like to see the whole pilot and judge for myself. it couldn’t be any worse than some of the new pilots coming out or the shows that are already on.

13. Ben Gilbert says:

Good riddance, I say. Now bring on the Nicholas Winding Refn-directed WW film with Christina Hendricks. I really hope that happens.

14. melvinlikechris says:

Watching that clip re-affirms my belief that they should have done a WW show with Lucy Lawless.

15. Fernando says:

I so want to watch the whole thing!!!